Terms and Condition - Product Review - Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions - Free Prize Draw
1. The prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain (so not including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except employees of Koin Limited, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon leaving a review of a product that you have purchased from www.koinclub.com eligible (see paragraph 1) customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Entries are limited to one entry per person
4. If before the Draw Date (see paragraph 7) the transaction on which an entry is based is cancelled or the applicable purchased item is returned to us for a refund the applicable entry will be void.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on [31/12/2022] (“Draw Date”).
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before [10/01/2023] and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within  days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The winner will receive one £100 Gift Card (available for redemption on thekoinclub.com only) following the Draw Date.
10. The £100 Gift Card included in the prize draw will be emailed to the winner by post within 30 days of their after being notified of their win
11. The £100 Gift Voucher will be valid for a period 12 month from the date of issue.
12. The £100 Gift Voucher can be used in one single transaction only on the thekoinclub.com
13. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. [The prize is supplied by [Koin Limited, Unit D, Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, POOLE, BH12 4NZ] (the “Supplier”)]. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so].
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails [firstname.lastname@example.org] or writes to [[Koin Limited, Unit D, Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, POOLE, BH12 4NZ]] (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within [one] month after the Draw Date stated in paragraph
15. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [Koin Limited, Unit D, Acorn Business Park, Ling Road, POOLE, BH12 4NZ]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Koin Limited (Company Number 08025198) of Koin Limited of Bourne Park, Piddlehinton, Dorchester, Dorset, England, DT2 7TU.